Handmade Gifts for Her
Today I’m featuring some handmade gift ideas for that special woman in your life. All these gifts suggestions are handmade, and because I have great taste… the artisans that I’ve featured have exceptional designs and products!
- Stylized Leaf Necklace with Peridot. From the artisan… “A big, bold fine silver necklace celebrating nature.” This necklace was hand crafted with Precious Metal Clay (PMC), then fired. You can purchase this beautiful necklace or many other pieces from Penelope’s Passion on Etsy.
- Roly Dot Bowl. From the artisan… “Perfectly sized for those special jewels you don’t want to lose.” Each bowl is first hand crocheted, then wet felted, molded, trimmed, and steamed. You can purchase these bowls as well as other felted pieces from Papaververt on 1000 Markets.
- Shibori-style Nuno Silk Scarf in red, orange and white. From the artisan… “Wrap yourself in soft luxury with this hand felted wool and silk scarf!”. It was handcrafted through nuno felting and also hand dyed using shibori techniques. You can purchase this beautiful scarf and other fiber pieces from The Funky Felter on Etsy.
- Curvature Porcelain Cup and Saucer. From the artisan… “As with all of my work, there is no slip-casting or molds involved.
Each piece is handmade and therefore one of a kind.” This cup and saucer and other objects, vessels and the like are available from Judi Tavil on Etsy.
- Beaded Bird Sun Catchers. From the artisan… “These little birds just make me smile!” These cute little birds are made from fused glass and are safe for outdoor use. You can purchase these birds and many more lovely glass items from Valerie Adams Glass on 1000 Markets.