Handmade Gifts for Him
Today I’m featuring some handmade gift ideas for that special man in your life. All these gifts suggestions are handmade, and because I have great taste… the artisans that I’ve featured have exceptional designs and products!
- Hammered Bottle Opener Buckle. From the artisan… “This unique buckle makes a perfect gift for that hard to shop for person and comes in handy at those parties or camping trips where no one can find a bottle opener!”. The buckle does not include the belt. You can purchase this buckle and others at Metalogical on Etsy.
- Custom Sterling Dog Tag. From the artisan… “The dog tag is hand stamped with custom text, oxidized and lightly brushed, producing a unique coloration for a darkened, weathered and worn look.” You can purchase a personalized dog tag from Becoming* on Etsy.
- Leather Macbook Case. From the artisan… “Give your laptop the penthouse it deserves.” This case features a heavy leather exterior with a soft felted wool interior. The leather pieces are fused together with an eclectic display of coarse thread and industrial staples and finished off with a one of a kind, reclaimed buckle. You can purchase this case or other leather items from Fullgive on Etsy.
- Sailboat Blueprint Silk Necktie. He might have to wear a tie to work, but that doesn’t mean it has to be boring. This tie is made of 100% silk and is hand rolled and sewn by hand. You can purchase this tie or many other beautiful ties from Tie One On on Etsy.
- Hot Shot Barbecue Mitt and Apron. From the artisan… “Are you a hot shot on the grill, king of the kitchen or the baron of the barbecue? Do you cringe to see flowers and frills on your cooking garb and utensils? The answer is here.” The mitt and apron have been upcycled from a thick canvas lead shot bag and denim material. You can purchase these manly barbecue aids from Underdone Clothing on Etsy.
- Chuckling Crow/Raven Mask. From the artisan…”The main source for my inspiration is a secluded cabin off the grid.” This is a sculpture hand carved out of native Black Walnut into a Corvid (crow) mask. You can purchase this mask or other beautifully carved items from Jason Tennant on Etsy.