DIY Kits Gift Guide for Adults and Teens
The next two gift guides are for those who would like to make their own handmade gifts, but don’t know where to start. I’m featuring Do-It-Yourself Kits, these kits (in most instances) will include everything you need to create your own gift(s). The kits themselves make great gifts or the final results. Join the handmade revolution!
Please remember that these kits are to be used for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Resale of these items is strictly forbidden.
This first guide is geared toward Adults and Teens. Tomorrows gift guide will be geared toward Kids and Tweens.
- The wildly popular WaterRose has put together a great embroidered wildflower cuff kit. From the artisan… “Everything is included to make one complete cuff up to 8.5 inches. You will need a sewing machine, scissors, and needles.”
- Boutique Mia and More provides this cute DIY peasant dress, which would please any girly-girl on your list. From the artisan… “Great for any beginner that wants to sew; Fabric is pre-cut, elastic, decorative buttons and detailed instructions are included.”
- Tiny Bird Baskets has provided this great little kit to make Felted Acorns. From the artisan… “This listing is for one needle-felted acorn kit, which will enable you to make acorns like the ones pictured, though the possibilities for variety are endless!”
- Want to pamper someone special? How about this soap making kit from A Little Bar of Soap. From the artisan… “Have you always wanted to learn how to make your own cold process soap? This kit will help you get started on your soap making journey without a huge investment in supplies.”
- Make a beautiful fashion forward clutch with this kit from Upstyle Design. From the artisan… “I developed this simple method allowing anyone who can sew a straight line to create a beautiful clutch themselves with similar results!”
- I love this cute Springer Spaniel Knit Kit from Oliver Boliver Amigurumi, so much that I bought one for myself! From the artisan… “Daniel the Spaniel is a very obedient and lovable hound! He comes fully house trained and promises not to sleep on your bed (unless you let him!).”
- This would make a wonderful host/hostess gift… present them with homemade cheese. This Mozzarella and Ricotta DIY Kit is offered by Urban Cheese Craft. From the artisan… “Just add a gallon of milk and in one hour you will be eating and sharing your very own fresh mozzarella or ricotta!”
- This next kit from BlueMauatee makes up two Rag Wreaths. That’s one for you and one as a gift! From the artisan… “I have already done the hardest job for you–stripping down the fabric!”