2010 Handmade Stocking Stuffers for Women
On to great stocking stuffers for women. They will, of course, all be handmade and at a reasonable price.
- Have a book lover in the family? I just love these beautiful and delicate personalized bookmarks from Chryls Origami (hint, hint). From the artisan… “You could choose to have all of the same type of design or an assortment to make up 8 bookmarks. These are great for book lovers to use as bookmarks to replace the usual tags you use with your presents.”
- Got Yarn? How about some fun and funky stitch markers from Bead Passion. Warning these donuts may make the knitter have a craving or two. From the artisan… “Fun, yummy looking donut stitch markers in spots, stripes and swirls. You get six pieces.”
- Nothing could be lovelier then a little piece of original artwork, and ACEOs are the perfect fit. Adirondack Summer by artist Rita Squier would be a wonderful addition to any stocking. What is an ACEO? It is an Art Card, Editions and Originals. They can be created in any medium, but must be 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″. From the artisan… “Painted in the Adirondack State Park where the air is often cooler and less humid and the water is crystal clear.”
- This beautiful pincushion from Ravenscroft Studio is perfect for a seamstress or as a decoration. What makes it even lovelier is that is made from recycled thrift store clothing! From the artisan… “A pile of empty cat-food cans was strolling down the street one day when it ran smack dab into a pile of thrift store clothing. We sprinkled some vintage buttons on top and… VOILA!”
- How about a lovely artistic touch to her iPhone? This beautiful felt cover from ShiBang Designs is just perfect. From the artisan… “Simple cover for an ipod touch or iphone. Felt case embellished with hand dyed wool and yarn. Frosted blue and subtle sparkles for winter.”
- Drawing a relaxing and soothing bath after the hectic holidays will make you a hero. Try some soothing oatmeal, milk and honey bath bombs from Black Kettle Soap Company. From the artisan… “Bath bombs are fizzy balls full of delightful aromas, detoxifying salts, botanicals, and luxurious oils. While you are in the bath, drop one in and treat yourself to a relaxing spa treatment at home.”