2010 Handmade Stocking Stuffers for Teens
No matter your age… young, old, or in between; we love stocking stuffers. I love the smiles that these little surprises bring. Today’s post will be great stocking stuffers for teens. They are, of course, handmade and affordable.
- This great lip balm from Rain Water Botanicals is perfect for any teen. All natural, organic and vegan. From the artisan… “Perfect for skiers! Peppermint and vanilla essential oils provide safe natural minty freshness.”
- Ah those teens… so eager to get out and drive that car. Here is a personalized keychain fob from Leather Made Nice that’s perfect for all those necessary keys. From the artisan… “We had added color to our personalized leather key chains for people that like to be noticed.”
- For those cold snowy days, where all you want to be is warm… here is a great sample pack different flavors of hot chocolate mix from Teton Cocoa Company. From the artisan… “My hot cocoa is made with the finest ingredients and is made from scratch. It is always rich and creamy.”
- Encourage the “old fashion” practice of hand written notes, letters and thank you cards with this cute letterpress fox note cards from Sweet Harvey. From the artisan… “Send a unique note to friends and family with this super cute set of fox notes! Each card is individually hand printed on one of our antique presses.”
- I love the creativity and silliness of this monster shark drink cozy from Handa Made. Tickle your teens fancy with this great stocking stuffer. From the artisan… “This cozy is great for your Soda Can or even water bottle. Made of 100% acrylic and machine wash and dry.”
- Here’s a pretty little something for her hair. This lovely rosette bobby pin is handmade by Brydferth. From the artisan… “This little lovely is made out of a pretty yellow fabric with little white flowers on it. My rosettes are handmade, hand sewn and designed for lasting perfection…just for you.”