Tuesday’s Toasty Tidbits Contest
I am running a simple contest for you dog lovers. It’s easy to win, no purchase is necessary. I will put a quote from a recent Wry Toast Design post (from the Facebook page) as a blog post.
For Example a recent tidbit was: “The National Dog of Cuba”. The correct answer was Havanese. This quote came from this entry.
I will be using one of my designated vendors Dog Mom Dog Designs as my supplier for the weekly prizes (so it will be handmade too). You can win one of Wry Toast’s designs on a t-shirt, a tote bag, or an apron. The prizes will be imprinted with a durable vinyl that withstands years of washing.
All of the Wry Toast designs can now be found on the Wry Toast Flickr page. Designs are grouped by type. The dog breed designs are grouped by breed group (Herding, Hound, Non-sporting, Sporting, Terriers, Toys, Working). There are many breeds in the Dogs in Words designs that are not recognized by the AKC, but are recognized by the FCI. If you are looking for a specific breed and can’t find it, please contact me at WryToastDesign [at] gmail [dot] com.
- The t-shirt is a Hanes tagless 100% Cotton tee. The sizes are from small to 4XL. This is a nice 6.1 oz, pre-shrunk tee. The color chart can be found here. Below is what the t-shirt looks like. You may trade out the adult t-shirt for a woman’s tank, youth shirt, or infant shirt. If you choose to do so, you will need to contact me for exact models and colors available.
- The Essential Tote by Port & Company. This tote features an outside pocket and is very durable and washable. The specifications and color chart can be found here. Below is what the tote looks like.
- The last prize option is a Port Authority Apron. The apron features 2 waist level pockets, and a pen pocket. The neck strap is adjustable. The apron has a Teflon finish to help protect the fabric from stains. The specifications and color chart can be found here. Below is what the apron looks like.
The Rules (Updated 7/21/11)
Facebook will not allow contests to be easily run on fan pages. Because of this policy, the contest will be run from this blog, but will involve Wry Toast Designs status posts. I highly recommend that you become a fan or bookmark the page for easy access to the quotes.
- The contest will be run on Tuesday’s. I will try to post the contest quote between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. GMT), but it may be posted earlier or later.
- I will put a quote from a recent Wry Toast Design post (from the Facebook page) as the blog post. The blog headline will be the title “(date) Tuesday’s Toasty Tidbit is… and then the quote in the body of the post. The quote will be from within the previous 4 weeks. Both the question and the answer can be found on the Wry Toast Designs Facebook fan page. If you choose to you can “google” the question and you will probably come up with the answer.
- In order to win you must click on comment on the “Tidbit” Blog Post, and comment with the correct breed.
- The first one to comment CORRECTLY is a winner.
- You get to choose any WRY TOAST design on a t-shirt, tote bag or apron. No designs from any other designer and/or person may be placed on the winning item.
- While I will use twitter to tweet about the contest, and the Wry Toast Fan page, but the contest winner will only be chosen from the THIS BLOG. You cannot win from twitter or Facebook.
- The prize may take 2-3 weeks to get to you.
- I can suspend the contest at anytime at my discretion.
- I may change prize winning items at my discretion.
- I may change the rules of the contest at my discretion.
- You may not “redeem” your prize for money.