2011 Handmade Stocking Stuffers for Men
Tick Tock goes the clock. Christmas is getting closer and closer. My next four posts will be for those great stocking stuffers. They will, of course, all be handmade and at a reasonable price. First up… those hard to buy for men.
- For the outdoor guy on your list fleece boots liners from With The Rain. From the artisan… “The actual intention for these wonderful fleece socks is to prevent that annoying problem of socks slipping down in your boots! They are long enough that the top cuff can be folded over the top of your boots even Hunters, to keep your feet and legs cozy!”
- For the Hot Sauce Fiend in your family, a bottle of the Original JC Hot Sauce. From the artisan… “JC Original Hot Sauce is the sauce that started it all. A full flavored hot sauce that turns up the heat. Made with a blend of three Mexican chilis, this sauce adds the perfect amount of heat to your favorite dish.”
- Is werewolf hunting one of his favorite past times? Perhaps a silver bullet key chain from Lucky Horn. From the artisan… ” A stainless steel silver bullet makes a statement for a key chain.”
- A little humor to save the day… Great note pads from Terri Taylor Design. From the artisan… “80 opportunities to leave important notes for the special people in your life.”
- For those guys always on a quest, even at the office. Compass cufflinks from Rag Trader. From the artisan… ” Little tin working compasses encased in plastic covers on silver plated cuff links.”
- For the football fan or the man cave, tile coasters from My Little Chickadee. From the artisan… “These natural stone travertine tiles have been hand stamped and painted in a football player design. You can request colors to match the team colors. Add your own personalization at the top, like the team name, or a person’s name..whatever you would like.”